Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Chapter 17


Chapter Seventeen: The mazes of torture



I layed Baker's body on the floor and left him there while walking towards the central door. I wonder where that bullet came from though..


The central door..it was fully golden. When I touched it it felt cold, hmm..what's behind this door? A huge freezer?


I turned the door knob and pushed the door aside. Shit, It really was a freezer. A huge insane freezer room that was quite spaceous.

Meat were hanging suspended by a rope from the ceiling. Some body bags were scattered here and there.

As I walked along, it got colder and colder. My vision got blurry and I started shivering like hell. Wheres the freaking door to get out of this shithole?! In the end, I nearly collapsed and lose hope until I saw light at the end of the room.

I crawled as hard as I could and endured the pain as long as I could reach the door and got out of the room. Finally! I held the door knob and felt warmth. I twisted it and pulled the door and jumped out of that freezing room.

This new room was warm..what the fuck? This mansion is really getting weirder by the minute. It was like a freaking oven in here! I'm going insane if the next room isn't normal.

Fire spewed out of the side walls and kept switching on and off. I was out of energy to run past it but I could die if the temperature got any higher. This is fucking sick man! I saw a door on the side and it swung open.

Jacovich and Leslie! They've come to save me!

"Charles! We're comin' for ya!" Jacovich said while they both ran to me.

"You guys are fucking shits. You don't know how happy I am to see some friendly faces."

"Hahaha, we had to fight a huge dog holding a trident to pass that door." Leslie said.


"Well I had to go through a madman with a cutlass and a freaking freezer room!"


"Tough shit" Jacovich said while laughing.

They both supported me by putting my arm on their shoulders on each side and we both ran past the fire spewing wall easily.

If there's one thing about this mansion..its that its huge and very random!

The next room we were in was just a normal square room. When we walked in, the door behind us closed and locked. The door infront of us was locked too and bars came down to shut the door. Shit! What's going on?

The ceiling started opening and zombies started pouring down. We started killing them easily and then froagers started appearing on the walls. Devil's Cerberus jumped down from the ceiling and then Tyranian Hunters came crashing down too. The zombies were all squish by the 2 Tyranian Hunters who were massively huge!

Oh shit! 2 Tyranian Hunters, a couple of froagers and Devil's Cerberus and a room that had no cover. We were surely gonna die here..


Until bullets flew out of a corner and hit the two TH's. I squinted and saw that it was Markus, Nadderine and Zhenhowsky but we were separated by a barred window.

"We'll give you covering fire while you guys kill them!" Zhenhowsky yelled.

I just nodded and both Leslie and Jacovich understood. The three of us got our guns ready and we sent all these freaks back to hell. Bullets flew everywhere hitting all the experiments. One bullet hit a froager right on the chest and the insect exploded showing the others in green blood.

Once they were all dead, the locks were unlocked and the bars on the door raised up clearing the path for us. The other group were still separated from us though.


"We'll meet you guys up later if we cross. In the meantime, take care of yourselves alright?" I told them.

The three of us walked past the door and we were now in a rather simple looking room. It was fully white and it looked endless. Wonder where the next door was..The room LOOKED simple..but it was actually really complex. We kept bumping into walls that we didn't even know existed.

While walking, Jacovich accidentally stepped on an activating tile and the room suddenly started transforming.

Amazing! The room wasn't white anymore. It was filled with mysterious paintings and carvings on the walls that looked very ancient. The middle of the room's floor had a huge painting of a golden scarab. The 4 ends of the room had painting of what looked like human sacrifice. Is this room the answer we've been looking for?

Jacovich spun around in amazement gazing up at the ceilings which had ancient hyroglyphs and inscriptions all around the room.

"Whatever this room is, I'm sure its really important." Leslie said.

"Yeah..." was the only thing Jacovich said.

I examined the paintings closely and all the inscriptions when I heard both Leslie and Jacovich scream. Before I could turn around to see what happened to them, I felt a sudden blow to the head from a blunt object. I fell unconscious. The last thing I heard before I lost consciousness was a dark and cold voice saying

"The end is near for everyone.."


To be continued..

No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~