Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Chapter 18


Chapter Eighteen: Separated



Zhenhowsky, Nadderine & Markus



Markus and Nadderine ran behind me while I lead the way.

"Come on guys! We need to find them quickly. I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen." I said while running.

The path was narrow and all I could do was follow it since there weren't any other branching paths. I wonder where the others went.


"Zhenhowsky! Behind us!" Markus yelled.


I turned around and saw a huge boulder rolling towards us. Shit!!!


"RUN!!!!!" Nadderine screamed.



We all ran as fast as we could. After running for a few minutes, we saw the walls changing colour and pattern. There was an arrow pointing forward with a picture showing some kind of sacrificial chamber. Any place is better than this! I told both of them to follow me and roll to the side once we saw an opening.


We finally saw the opening that was quite small, it was enough to fit each one of us in so we rolled as soon as we got near it. I slid down first followed by Markus and Nadderine. I heard the boulder pass by us rolling forwards and making a loud smash sound. I guess it stopped and smashed something, luckily it wasn't us.


We were in a room or some chamber looking..place. There were spikes jutting out of the ceiling and the ends of the room. So this is the sacrificial chamber the picture was describing that I saw earlier. Pools of blood were everywhere and some dripped from the ceiling.

...

.....I realised what was going on.


"Markus, Nadderine..Quick! Look for an exit or something!" I said


"Why?" Markus asked.


I answered, "Cause the freakin room is gonna squash us from above and the sides!"



We all panicked and started looking around for a door. It wasn't obvious but there was an outline of a door at the far end of the room. I pointed at it and we all nodded.

As we ran towards it, the ceiling started lowering and the sides started closing in on us. The ground behind us started raising slowly. Ah shit!

As we got to the door, we tried to look for a door knob but there wasn't any! Crap!

We were doomed!


The ceiling was so close to us ready to smash us and the sides were close too.

Markus was screaming "WE'RE GONNA DIE! WE'RE GONNA DIE!"


Suddenly Nadderine pulled Markus and I back and we escaped the room. What the hell happened?

"If you both weren't too busy screaming and panicking, you would've notice the wall behind us separating to create an exit." She said


As long as we're all safe, I said in my mind.


I took out my walkie talkie and pressed the button.

"Charles? Jacovich? Leslie? Come in! Anyone??"

No response.. only static.

Shit, something must've happened to them. I looked at both Markus and Nadderine. They had a worried look on their faces.

I knew we had to get to them ASAP..


To be continued..

No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~