Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Chapter 16


Chapter Sixteen: Nadderine,Markus & Zhenhowsky. Mansion fight part 2


Nadderine & Markus




Markus kept on screaming as he fell down and we both landed on our butts when we finally got to the bottom of the pit.

"Ow..my butt hurts"

"Your butt is always in pain Markus." I laughed. "So where are we anyway?"



AAAAHAHAHHAHAHA. WELCOME..TO MY HOME.


Who is that insane person!?

A figure stepped out of the darkness and showed itself

It was a..clown..WTF?!?!

A clown with big red squeaky shoes, a round red nose, horrible makeup, a funky rainbow coloured hairdo and that pesky looking bowtie.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I shouted.

"ME? I'M HARPY, THE MASCOT FOR HARP&CHRONIC HEHEHEHE, AND YOU BOTH ARE MY GUESTS AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA"


Crap this person really IS insane.


"Do you have to shout all the time?!" Markus said.

"OF COURSE NOT, BUT I PREFER TO CAUSE ITS FUN HEHEHEHEH. Ok enough playing around, You're both gonna die right here right now." Harpy took out 2 MP5's which slid out from his sleeve and started shooting.


Markus rolled to one side while I rolled to the other.


"Markus! You still got that M249 that you pulled just now?" I screamed


"Yeah! You're right I didn't realise I still have it."


Both of us were behind pillars when we rolled. Now these pillars was the only protection we had. Harpy let bullets fly everywhere hitting walls, the ground and the pillars we were taking cover from. Bits and pieces of concrete kept flying around after being hit by the bullets. All he did was laugh like the idiotic madman he was.

"AAAAHAHAHAHHAHA, HAVING FUN??! IF NOT I COULD RAMP UP THE DIFFICULTY FOR YOU BOTH!!"

He stopped shooting and the ground infront of him opened up to reveal a huge sickass machine gun which raised up. He held the handle and started shredding everything. At this rate we would be dead in no time!


"Nadderine! I can't do shit to him! With that sickass machine gun of his I don't think I can even make him flinch."



I had to think of something quick but there was nothing I could really do.


"AWW DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS FUN? WHY NOT GET OUT AND ENTERTAIN ME MORE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

Bloody hell his laugh was more annoying than the thought of him killing us.

The bullets kept coming nonstop and one bullet nearly hit my feet as it bounced off the ground.

Markus peeked out of his cover for a second and let loose a stream of bullets at Harpy. The 10 or so bullets hit him in the chest and he flinched for awhile. He didn't die though and kept shooting once he regained his control.


"IINTERESTING. TRYING TO SHOOT ME WON'T DO ANYTHING KIDS AAAAHAHAHHAHAHA"


"Fuck! That retard is starting to get me pissed" Markus screamed.


10 minutes passed and the bullets just kept on coming. Will he take a break already!?


"I GUESS THIS IS GETTING BORING EH?" He finally stopped shooting. He pulled out two huge axes from the wall behind him and started coming closer.


"This should be fun eh?" He said while he stomped closer and closer.

Markus and I got out of cover and rolled next to each other. Markus kept unloading round after round while I just stood there cause I didn't have any gun with me.

The bullets didn't do shit to him only making holes on his chest but not hurting him at all.

He was infront of us and he sighed "Too bad the fun couldn't last long."

He raised both of the huge axes in the air and was about to swing it down on both of us when a bullet hit one of the axe and made a huge PING sound with a spark igniting after that.


Harpy turned to the direction of where the bullet came from.

...It was Zhenhowsky!

"Hey idiot, You seem to be having too much fun there." Zhenhowsky walked in.


"And who might you be?" Harpy asked


"Me? I'm just someone who so happens to have fallen from the sky and landed into this dark ugly pit. You can call me Zhenhowsky"


Zhenhowsky smirked and swung his AK47 infront of him and shot Harpy in the head.

Harpy stopped and blood started oozing out from his forehead.


"Impressive... But that's not gonna do much." Harpy laughed.



I took out both of my blades and jumped on his head and stabbed him from both sides and slashed his neck open. His head fell off from his neck and rolled on the ground while his body lumped on the floor creating a pool of blood.


"That's for making me pissed too much from your laughter you freaking asshole." I said, wiping blood from my face.


"Woo! You owned him Nadderine!" Markus said.


"Ok now what? How the hell do we get out of here? Zhenhowsky, got any plans?" I said.


"Hmmm... I think I saw an exit just now..follow me"


We all ran out of the dark room trying to find the exit.

To be continued..





No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~