Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Chapter 15


Chapter Fifteen: Charles,Jacovich & Leslie. Mansion fight Part 1



Charles

Baker ran and charged at me thrusting his cutlass. The bright shine from his blade blinded me for a second but I was quick enough to block his attack by using my dagger. Shit, I'm fighting a sword with a small dagger.


"Impressive Charles, I'm amazed you could block my attack with that useless dagger."


"Shut up, you fucking asshole. What's your goal doing all this, Huh? Innocent people are dying just because you're experimenting with them?"


"Goal? It is none of your concern! Prepare to die!"


Baker charged again and this time slashing and opening a wound on my left arm. The blade's tip touched the skin and cut through easily just like a hot knife on a butter. The wound on my arm opened and blood started dripping. Son of a bitch!

I slide tackled him and he fell off his feet and landed on his back on the floor. I stood up and leaped in the air with my dagger pointing downwards. Just as I was about to land on Baker to stab him, he rolled to the side and I missed, plunging my dagger on the ground. Damnit, I was stuck. I tried pulling as hard as I could to get my dagger out.

Baker saw this as an opportunity and ran towards me. He was so close, but I kicked him away as hard as I could. He flew a few feet back and his back smashed against the wall. Stupid asshole.

I pulled my dagger out and stood there demanding answers.

"Hey asshole! Answer me damnit! I said what the fuck's your goal in doing all this!?! Who are ya working for? Why am I needed alive? ANSWER ME!"

"It's not over yet kid. You think you've won? Ahahaha" he replied and stood up.

We both locked our views and ran towards each other.

His cutlass swung from above and I tried blocking it but the force was too strong that it created sparks from the clashing of both our blades. The blade cut from the top of my right eyebrow and ending at the bottom of my right eyelid. I closed my eyes just in time to prevent my eye from being cut, thus preventing me from going blind. I could see blood trickling down from my right view. Bloody hell! How many cuts am I gonna endure before I'll be dead?

When he was staggered for awhile, I took my chance and slash him on his chest. My dagger cut through his shirt and made a huge cut across his chest. He screamed in pain and kicked me away. I fell back and blocked his next attack, where he tried to slash me in half. I kicked him but he didn't fly back. He just skidded across the floor a few cm away from me. I leaped infront of him to stab him with my dagger but he blocked it with his cutlass. Having no other option, I punched him right in the stomach with my left hand while he was too busy blocking my dagger. This forced him to stagger for a few moments. I roundhouse kicked him, pushing him down onto the floor. The strength from my kick forced his cutlass to fly away. I jumped on top of him and pointed my dagger onto the position of his heart.


"Go on, Kill me you weak noob! End my life!"


"Not until I get answers bitch!" I said while slapping his face.


"Ok fine, you want answers, I'll give them to you then! Our goal? Well only the master knows this. We're just his loyal followers!. Who's our master you ask. Well that would have to be none other than..."


BANG!

Baker couldn't finish his sentence when a bullet out of nowhere struck his head making it explode like a watermelon being squashed. His brains literally separated into pieces and flying everywhere. Only a .50 calibre bullet from a sniper rifle could've done this much damage! Shit! I couldn't find out who the mastermind behind all this was!! What the fuck!!! Baker you fucking asshole! You couldn't have spoken any faster??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacovich & Leslie



Holy shitt!! I ran as fast as I could, but basically just running around the room trying to avoid the lumbering Devil's Cerberus. This wasn't any normal doggy. This one was huge! Tall! And meaner looking than the rest of them!! I don't even know if that's possible! The Devil's Cerberus was fully black, standing on both legs and had fur all over his body. He was holding some kind of golden trident, each tip of the three ends glowing red. I could see a tag on his collar. It said "Cerberusium Davirus"

I kept looking back every few seconds while running just to see if he was catching up. He wasn't really fast as he was walking slowly, making eerie growling noise and the sounds of his footsteps echoing the room.

Leslie came back into consciousness and recollected herself. She stood up and saw the big dog chasing after me. Holding both her Glock 22's, she started firing at the Cerberusium Davirus. He turned back and roared loudly and this time charging at her with his golden trident. When he was facing his back towards me, I saw something glowing behind his neck

"Leslie! Dodge his attack! I have a plan!" I said while readying my M4.

She rolled to the side while the dog stabbed the wall infront of him where Leslie was supposed to be. His trident stuck onto the wall and he tried wiggling it out.

I aimed down my sights and pulled the trigger once. My shot wasn't accurate. The bullet missed the neck and hit the back of his head instead and this made him much more enraged. He turned around leaving the trident on the wall, his eyes glowing red and looking as viscious as ever.

He charged at me and rammed me with his huge shoulder. I flew back and smashed against the wall behind me. Bam! my back hurts so badly now.

I shouted at Leslie to shoot at the back of his neck where something was glowing. The Cerberusium Davirus was smart and used his hands to cover the glowing part of his neck.

I shot his back 5 times and this made him flinch, exposing his neck.

Leslie aimed her two handguns and started unleashing hell onto the back of the dog's neck.

BANG.BANG BANG.BANG BANG. BANG!

The Cerberusium Davirus fell onto the ground releasing orange blood from the glowing part of his neck. He crawled abit before saying "Master..I..failed you.." and then he died.

"Jacovich, next time you should be the one who gets knocked out." Leslie said

I just replied with a smile.



To be continued..


No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~