Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Chapter 12


Chapter Twelve: All hell breaks loose



BOOM!

An explosion suddenly erupted from behind us and the steel door tore open revealing a hole right in the middle.

PLOP

A grenade flew in, bounced on the ground and exploded infront of the Elite INfectors. KABOOM! half of the soldiers exploded and were torn into bits and pieces of flesh while the rest flew back hitting the wall behind them and breaking some of the flasks and test tubes that were scattered around.

But who just saved our ass?

"Don't tell me you guys thought I was dead just cause I tripped over a small hole? I'm Zhenhowsky! The one and only guy who's gonna save anyones ass around here!"

Shit! Zhenhowsky's alive!!

"Dude! How the hell did you survive back there?"

"The old man from that house we were in saved me, I'll explain later. Come on don't just sit there! Go kill those bastards at the far end of the room!"

Right, the others that were thrown back by the explosion.. totally forgot about them. Jacovich and I stood up and aimed our guns. He shot twice on 3 of them while I shot the other 3.

Realising that the lab was far deeper that it actually seemed, we all went exploring around with Zhenhowsky joining us.


"Anyone smell that?" Leslie said.

Everyone started focusing their sense of smell and suddenly, BAM! 3 Croakers jumped out of nowhere. Pesky invisible noobies!!!

The 3 of them started releasing some foul smelling toxic liquid out of their mouth and the liquid spilled infront of us and the floor started eroding. Shit! Didn't know they could shoot liquid out of their mouth!

"Everyone take them out quick before their "spit" erodes us instead!"

And with that everyone aimed their guns and started shooting....




until we realised that we weren't harming them at all. Crap! All our bullets bounced off of them like nothing and they felt no pain!

The 3 Croakers arched their backs again ready to shoot their toxic spit at us, we had to think quick and Nadderine quickly leaped infront of them and slit their throats and slicing of their heads.

"You guys think too slow. We would've been dead ahahaha, next time think faster will ya?"

She was right, we would've been dead if she didn't jump and slice them up like minced beef.


"I found something!" Markus said while pulling a piece of paper under a thick book.

"What is it?" I said

He handed the paper over to me. It was a note! It read..

"Baker, I've assigned a simple task for you. Kill the intruders at all cost but keep Charles alive. I'm sending 12 Elite INfectors with you and they will be under your command. Use them at your disposal. Remember, keep Charles alive.

.Your Employer."

What the hell?! Why do they want everyone dead and keep me alive? What do they want with me?!

"Charles, what's the meaning of this?" Zhenhowsky said after reading the note. "Do you have something to do with this?! Huh? Answer me now!"

"Zhenhowsky! Honestly, I..I dont even know what's going on man!"

"Guy's keep it down. I hear something!" Leslie said.

Growling, croaking and some moaning. Woah shit, Devil's Ceberus, Froagers and zombies?! What the hell.

There was a switch next to me and so I flicked it and the lights stared flickering on..and..

Woah shit. This ain't a lab! It's a freaking storehouse for experiments! Cages of those horrible freaks were scattered everywhere and the zombies were locked up in some kind of cell. The Devil's Ceberus started growling at us while the Croakers tried to scratch the bars of their cages thinking they could escape but failing miserably. It doesn't end there! 2 Tyranian Hunters were locked up at the far end of the room but they weren't making any sounds. I guess they're sleeping...

And with that they woke up, eyes shining brightly and cannons starting to activate. Fuck I spoke too soon! They started banging on their cages and the locks broke open.

Fucking shiett!!!

This is crazy! Not only were those Tyranian Hunters able to break free but all of the other cages started opening too. The steel sound of the cage doors opening and banging and all the experiments jumped out.

Damn, how the hell are we gonna survive this?

As unlucky as we were in that position, it got worse.

10 INfected heavy gunners appeared on the top level and 2 INfected snipers stared firing rounds at us and missing Jacovich by a few inches. It was hell!

"We're not gonna make it through this!! We're all gonna die!!!" Jacovich yelled and started running in circles.

"Jacovich get a hold of yourself!" Zhenhowsky said.




To be continued...

No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~