Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

The.Cheesy.Hyper.Intelligent.Childish.Krispy.Sushi. Chapter 8


Chapter Eight: Jac's day in CloudThorn city




Jac flew up into the sky on his flying piggy leaving the group behind to swim underwater.

"Woah..this is awesome! I never knew flying piggies existed! I thought they were just myths!"


He flew and passed over the barrier that was blocking the way and finally made it into CloudThorn City. The city itself was huge from the outside, but inside..it was enormous! The streets were bustling with activity, people buying all sorts of stuff from stalls or the local shops. Auctions going on for rare items. Food stalls being set up along the road and there were more lavish looking restaurants.


"Oh.My.Balls! I coud literally stay here and just forget about that 'save the world' mission thingy that we're doing.. I don't know where to start!" Jac said

He stood outside one restaurant that was incredibly expensive looking. Golden doors, marble tiles, impressive art deco. It was just too awesome. Jac looked in his pocket and found out that he didn't have much money with him. "Oh man, how am I gonna eat all those expensive looking food?!"

...

He put down his cap on the floor and started dancing.

Crowds started gathering and saw him breakdancing..and rolling on the floor...and spinning on his head..and..yeah the list goes on.

When he finally finished dancing, the crowd clapped and everyone started putting money in his cap

"My plan worked?! I mean..of course! IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE ME TO DANCE MORE I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO =D" Jac said


"MORE MORE MORE MORE!" The crowd chanted


Jac continued dancing and dancing till he nearly broke his back. After nearly an hour of dancing, he'd collected more money than he could ever dreamt of.

"Wow. These people get entertained easily. Now time to.." Jac walked up and bumped on a lamp post.

"ouch..how did I not see that? Anyway..time to!" he walked and tripped over a small rock, planting his face on the ground yet again.

"What the.."

He stood up, brushed off dust from his shoulder and suddenly a barrel rolled down the street, rolling, rolling and hit Jac, rolling along with him down the street

"Can this get any worse?!" Jac said while rolling down the street.


BUMP


Jac rolled up into a group of gangsters.


"Hey look guys, some kid with a cool outfit" One of them said
"I like his cap" Another one said.


"Uhh..Hi =)" Jac said, standing up, readying his gun "any of you try to do anything to me, I'm gonna shoot your sorry asses back to chickensville!"


Jac pressed the trigger on his rifle and the bean pellets came out, smacking the leader of the gang in the face.

"What was that? Ahahahahhahahaahahaahaahhahahahahaha" the leader said.


"Oh crap..I fogot my gun was nearly useless -.-"


"Now where were we?..Oh yeah..we were gonna beat the crap out of you kid"


The gangsters got close to Jac and just as he was about to get his ass beaten with a powerful punch, something suddenly blocked the punch.

"Eh? What the hell!" The leader said


Jac opened his eyes and saw a pig infront of him, blocking the punch with it's own fists. It was no ordinary pig, it was more of a boar..or one of those rough piggy looking type. It had tusks near its mouth, a diamond piercing on its nose, a black leather jacket that looked like those biker types, and a chain whip held on its right hand.

"W..wh...what the...what are you!?" Jac shivered.


The pig pushed the leader's punch away and started whipping the gangsters with its chain whip.

WHAPPA! WHACHOW! WHACHING! The chain left marks on the ground and on the walls. Such painful whips made the gangsters flee in terror.

The pig stood infront of Jac and gave him a helping hand to stand up. Jac held the pig's hand and stood up.

"You..saved me! Something tells me that you're special.. I swear I won't see pigs the same way again after today."

The pig started turning translucent and then disappeared.

"Man I'm hungry..and it's getting late!" Jac said


He ran over to the expensive restaurant from before and then he started ordering food that could last him the whole day. Lamb shanks, fried rice, hamburgers, french fries, ice cream, milkshakes, seafood platters.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The 7 of them ran inside the city, taking in the beautiful scenery and all that. It was getting late and they were all getting hungry.


"Hey guys, look, that restaurant looks like a nice place to eat.." Wong said pointing at an expensive looking restaurant.

"Do you have the money?" Faddy asked

"Well..we could all chip in, you know?" Chelle said

"I'm starving! And I don't feel like drawing some food to fill me up. Come on guys let's go!!" Nadiah said

"Yeah, I agree with Nadiah..let's go in already!" Gel said

"Even someone as beautiful as me has to eat too you know. Prince Charming can wait to get beaten up by me, for now, I wanna eat!" KusKus said.

"Ok, ok. Let's all go in there, eat, and once we're done we can look for a place to stay for the night. Wonder where Jac is though.." Wong said.


The group walked in the restaurant only to find Jac sitting there having alot of plates stacked everywhere with cans of drinks on the floor all around him. More food came to his table, It was like a neverending supply of food.


"Jac?!?!" The group shouted



"Uh..Hi guys =)" Jac burped.


Stay tuned for the next chapterrr~


No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~