Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

On The Run


On The Run. Prologue.



It was August 25th, 1982. I treated my wife to the most expensive restaurant in town since it was our 3rd wedding anniversary. We brought our 2 year old son along as leaving him alone in the house wouldn't have been a good idea and I was too lazy to call for a babysitter so whatever.

After the main course, lamb cutlet for 2, I suddenly had the urge to go to the toilet.

"Honey, I need to go to the toilet for a while."


"Don't take too long dear, I wouldn't wanna feel lonely" she winked.


I stood up and pushed in the chair, walked to the men's room and took a leak. I proceeded to wash my hands, when suddenly my vision got blurry and my head felt heavy.


Fuck, I was losing consciousness. I stood away from the sink and then, BAM! I fell on the floor blacking out.


I was stabbing the guy multiple times. My hands having a tight grip on the knife, I just couldn't stop stabbing the guy even though I knew he was dead. I felt like a madman. Goddamnit! WHY.WON'T.I.FUCKING.STOP!!!



I woke up from that nightmare, staring at the ceiling. Damn! I thought to myself, what kind of dream was that? Well, as long as it never happened, I'm fine with it. Oh crap! I just realised, I must've left my wife waiting outside for so long.

That's when it happened.

I looked down to see my hands bloodied, cuts here and there. There was a guy infront of me, he was..brutally murdered! Multiple stab wounds all over his chest! His mouth gaping open with blood dripping down. His spectacles on the floor, bent, with the lens cracked. His eyes were wide open, and his facial expression as if he was trying to breathe his last breath. The weapon that stabbed the guy so many times was nowhere to be found. Holy shit what happened here?

I put my hands in my pocket to find a bloody knife, my god, it's the same knife in my dream! No. It wasn't a dream! It really did happen in this toilet! So many things were running through my mind. Why did I do this?! What really happened?! I don't remember anything of what I did when I passed out! Freaking hell, I don't even know who the dead guy was, why would I kill him for no reason! So many questions to ask but one thing was for certain. If the police came, they'd surely arrest me. I had the murder weapon. I was in the toilet. I had bloody hands!! Being a detective wouldn't help me get out of jail but I had to do something about this. I didn't kill the man! It wasn't me!!

I went to the sink and washed off the blood on my hands and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Brad..what have you done?!" I washed off my face and took out my handkerchief to wipe off the excess water.


Just then, I heard gunshots from outside. Oh Fuck! My wife and my son!

I ran outside and there was havoc everywhere. People running around looking for help, the windows, plates and anything breakable were shattered everywhere. I looked for my wife and my son. I found them lying on the ground at the table where we ate just a few minutes ago. I got on my knees, hugging my wife and my son's dead bodies. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?! Who in their fucking right mind did this?! First the bathroom incident..now my family!?!? Someone's plotting something against me, I just know it!

Police and ambulance sirens could be heard in the distance. I had no time to think, if I stay here I'd be convicted of murder of the guy in the toilet. It was painful to leave my dead family there but I had no other choice. I ran towards the front door and kicked it open. I knew alot of people saw me run away from the scene, but its best that I just focused on finding out what in the fucking hell is happening. I ran as fast as I could away from the restaurant. Where am I gonna go now? No fucking idea.

I'm a guy with nothing to lose now. No family, no life, sooner or later the police is gonna look for me but before they're gonna catch me..I'm gonna find the fucking idiot who messed with my life. I was on the run now..


To be continued..

No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~