Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Chapter 9


Chapter Nine: Kill or die.



We were all awoken up by the rattling noise that was coming close to us. So much for sleeping..

We couldn't really see what or who it was cause of the darkness but we're sure it wasn't human. It was still in the shadows while walking closer to us.

"Hey you! Come out of the shadows and show yourself!" Markus said while holding his flamethrower with a tight grip. I could see that he was ready to burn this thing if it came any closer.

Suddenly the thing jumped out of the shadows and showed itself. It was a short and spiky monster looking..thing. It didn't look threatening at all.

"Aww look at it..it looks cute" Leslie said.

"Cute?! Are you crazy woman! It's a monster, cute or not we'll have to kill it!" Jacovich said.

"But..but..just look at it.."
Leslie paused...and then everyone else looked at it. It started squinting it's eyes and it suddenly lit up. It's whole round spiky body filled with flames and it's eyes looking as devilish as ever. It shook it's head and it started charging at us.

"Holy shit! Kamikaze burning mother fucker!! Everyone, run!!!" Jacovich yelled. We all ran as fast as we could across the hall while Nadderine and I supported Zhenhowsky cause his shoulder was still injured.

"Guy's, we can't outrun this thing! It's still chasing us!!" Markus said while looking back.

Shit, he was right. It was getting closer by the second. I had to do something.
"Everyone just keep running, Let me deal with this."

I turned around as fast as I could and pulled out my Mk23 and aimed for the monster. Everything went slow-mo and I could see the bullet leave the barrel of my handgun as I pulled the trigger and strike the monster on it's body. The bullet pierced it's chest and it stopped running and exploded, releasing a powerful energy which knocked me back a few feet. Everything else infront of me went ablaze and caught on fire. Leslie helped me up and I holstered my Mk23 while dusting off ashes from my shoulder.

"Enough! No more new enemies damnit! When will they stop making all these new experiments?! As if the INfected wasn't enough, now flaming exploding fireballs?!" Markus said.

"Can I rest now? Its almost morning, let me just get a few hours of sleep without interruption."
"Yeah, Zhenhowsky's right, we need rest before we can move on in the morning. Alright everyone I guess we can rest now..let's just hope theres no more of those fireballs." I said while laying down on the floor to have some much needed rest."


A few hours later


It was morning..finally we could move on.
Wait..where's Jacovich?!

"Oh shit anyone seen Jacovich?!"

"Wasn't he sleeping next to me a few hours ago?" Markus said.

"They took him!! Those evil INFected!! Those assholes!! They took another one of us while we were.."

A honking sound made Zhenhowsky paused his sentence. We all ran outside the school and saw Jacovich in the SUV driver's seat. "Come on! We don't have all day right?"

"Jacovich! Shit! You made us all worried!!" Zhenhowsky sighed.

"Ahaha, my bad."

We all got in and Jacovich hit the pedal.
"So where we goin?"
"Anywhere but here, Nadderine. We need to find clues leading to the organization behind all this and find it's base of operation as soon as possible!" I said while reloading my MP5 and Mk23.


Leaving Arachno behind us, we drove off towards a town that seemed familiar to me..Lupineville! My hometown! It was overrun with zombies too. Looks like those experiments started spreading out of Arachno. This is bad.. really bad..


The car screeched to a halt and we all got out.

"Oh shit. This town's filled with those freaks too! Hey Charles, how come you look like you've been to this place?" Markus said.

"...its cause I've been here before..this is my hometown..Lupineville.."

We all grouped together and started blasting away at all the zombies around us. My MP5 may not have armor piercing rounds but they do the job. Markus just barbequed the zombies as always while Zhenhowsky and Jacovich did most of the damage. Their Ak47 and M4 could pierce through multiple zombies and groups of zombies flew up in the air after Zhenhowsky threw a few frag grenades. Leslie used her dual Glock 22's and the bullets kept homing in on most of the zombies head's making them explode showering the place with brains. Nadderine slashed and hacked zombies with pure skill. Slicing heads apart, cutting off arms and legs, stabbing brains, it was just awesome.

Bullets flew around hitting zombies, walls and other items creating lots of destruction. Dust filled the air and the gunfire shots were loud enough to be heard from a few blocks away. This was a bad move though cause once the zombie numbers started getting less and less, INfected soldiers started arriving at the scene. Damn those soldiers! Different classes of them came. 3 white masked(riflemen) and 2 green masked(heavy gunners) arrived while being led by one Elite INfector.

"Those sons of bitches just keep coming to spoil the fun!" Jacovich said, reloading his M4 with a fresh new mag.

The heavy gunners started raining us with gunfire to force us into taking cover. Their M249 light machine guns(LMG) had enough firepower to cut down a large tree and with hundreds of those bullets flying, we couldn't return fire. The Elite INfector was holding an MP7, one of the newest H&K smg model. Although it wasn't as strong as a rifle, it was still capable of doing damage to us. The other 3 riflemen were carrying Steyr-AUG assault rifles. Scoped and fitted with armor piercing rounds, those were the damage dealers.

"Crap, look at all their weapons. They make ours look like shit."

"Zhenhowsky, they might have powerful weapons, but we've got the advantage of being smarter than them..I hope.." I said

Could we find an opening to return fire? Or were we stuck behind cover forever till the riflemen could pick us off with their scoped assault rifles? Only time will tell..


To be continued..

No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~