Only YOU can prevent the Evil(and secretly mushy) Decepticons from eating all my pie!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

.:The Apocalyptic Chronicles:. Final Chapter


Final Chapter: The End



I tried to move but the chains were holding me back.


The bullet that was shot flew past me and hit the ground next to Zhenhowsky.


"Zhenhowsky! You alright??" I said


"Yea, you're the one who looks like you've seen better days Charles." He replied.


I looked around and saw Markus and Nadderine behind Zhenhowsky, but no sign of Jacovich and Leslie..



"Such stupidity cannot be tolerated." A dark voice echoed the room.


The 4 of us looked the side and someone walked out of the shadows..



...it was..




Jacovich!




"You're all fools! You didn't realise that someone in your group had been behind this all along!Heck, I'm in charge of Harp&Chronic and that useless Baker was about to say everything. That's why I dispatched a sniper INfected to rid of him before he said anything important. It all doesn't matter now though.."



"Where's Leslie?!" I said


She walked out of the shadows behind Jacovich and stood next to him.


"Vice president of Harp&Chronic..none of you would've guessed it huh," Leslie smiled.


What the fuck!

Jacovich and Leslie were behind all this!


"My dream of receiving such a powerful artifact right in the palm of my hands. I could literally do anything and rule the world with the Ancient golden scarab. I tried looking for someone worthy enough to be sacrificed, but noone was worthy enough..until I found you, Charles! Endless years of searching have gone to waste, but with you..My dream will come true!" Jacovich walked closer to me.


"Me? What the fuck does any of this have to do with me?!"


"You, my friend. You are the key! The key to unlocking this sacred room. The key to unlocking the power of the golden scarab! The golden scarab that is so powerful, anyone can turn to mindless zombies and be under my command! Ahahahahahaha!"



"Jacovich, you're mad!" I said while spitting on his foot.


"Am I? What about all the other people that have harnessed the power of the golden scarab? Are they mad too? The artifact was made for a reason! It was made for someone worthy enough to use it! To use it and rule the world! But I'm not gonna use it to rule earth..I'm gonna use it for the good of mankind! I will cleanse this world of useless people and rebuild it with worthy and understanding people! This world is too chaotic and alot of people have killed each other in wars, and for what? For peace? For glory? Well this ends now! Once I have control over everyone, I will realise everyone's potential! Great rulers are born naturally but Godly people like me, need to find ways to improve the society we're living in!"



"Cut the crap you son of a bitch!" Nadderine said and she rushed to him with her blades ready.


"Tsk tsk tsk.."


A gunshot echoed the room.

All of us looked at Nadderine and saw a bullet wound on her chest right where her heart was.


"NADDERINE!!!" Markus shouted.


"Come any closer and you'll suffer the same fate as her." Leslie grinned.

Nadderine froze for a few seconds before dropping to the ground.


I tried to wrestle myself out of the chains but they were too strong!.


"I'm not just gonna wait here and do nothing!" Markus said and he ran towards Nadderine's body before his leg got shot by Leslie's Glock 22.


"You fucking bitch! Die!!" Markus held his M249 up high and started unloading bullets at Leslie. 30+ bullets punched through Leslie's body and she flew back from the impact and died.


"Oh, what a waste. Both of them could have been so helpful in rebuilding this torn world." Jacovich sighed.


"You're next!" Markus said


"Don't even think about it" Jacovich said as he used his M4 and shot the M249 out of Markus' hands.


"Argh! You damn bastard!" Markus said while holding his bleeding right hand.


"We don't want any more trouble do we?" Jacovich shot Zhenhowsky on the shoulder.


"Shit, What the fuck's you're problem you insane son of a bitch!" Zhenhowsky said trying to stop blood from spilling out of his right shoulder.



"Charles..I think it's time to end all this madness. Shall we start the ritual?" Jacovich said while taking out a golden dagger.


"Over my dead body you fucktard!" I replied.


"Well too bad. You don't have a choice now do you?


Jacovich got closer and I struggled as hard as I could to pull off the chain but all that did was made cuts on my wrists as blood trickled down.


"It's been nice knowing you Charles..Before you die, this might ease your pain." Jacovich took out a serum and injected it into my arm. The bottle said "DNA-X Virus"


"ARRGGGGHHHHH!!" I yelled in pain.


Jacovich thrusted the dagger right on my chest and plunged the blade in. I could feel tip of the blade cutting through my heart and I started coughing blood out.


My life was over..


The last image I saw before I died was a white shining light from above and the sounds of the room shaking and crashing..


It wasn't supposed to end like this..




The End

No comments:

Looking for older posts?

~My Music~